Query Builder for Perinatal Mortality Data for Environmental Public Health Tracking (EPHT) Program - Perinatal Mortality Rates, (Fetal Deaths GE 28 Weeks Gestation and Infants LE 6 days old) per 1,000 (Live Births + Fetal Deaths)
The data and information provided through the EPHT Query System are intended to support any individuals or entities engaged in activities designed solely to learn about and/or enhance the well-being of a specific community, which may include the state of NM. Allowed activities include informing evidence-based decision making to plan and improve health service delivery, evaluate environmental health interventions and systems, and inform health policy decisions.
As an EPHT Query System user, I AGREE TO:
- Use the data for statistical reporting and analysis only.
- Avoid any attempt to identify or contact individual(s) represented in the EPHT query system data.
- Avoid disclosure or use of the identity of any individual(s) discovered inadvertently.
- Avoid linkage of EPHT query system data with other data that, after linkage, might allow identification of an individual represented in the EPHT query system data.
- Use appropriate safeguards to prevent the inappropriate use or disclosure of individual(s) represented in the data, including when disclosing EPHT Query System data to others.
- Report IMMEDIATELY any inadvertent or intentional identity disclosures or violations of this agreement of which I become aware to the Environmental Health Epidemiology Bureau, Department of Health, at 505-476-1734.